Saturday, January 9, 2010

ITS A DONE DEAL!


Today I've been searching the Internet trying to find out the status on Kirby Smart and UGA. Well I've been searching everywhere and I found a comment on David Pollack's Twitter saying "From what I am getting guys I think Georgia has made a very SMART choice on their next DC, nothing 100% but def looks good.”Remember guys I not saying this is 100%, but it looks to be the case. This was posted on David Pollack's Twitter he also said "From what I have gotten it is already a done deal. How does that make you feel Georgia fans? ".

If this is the case UGA I'm sure will get some of the recruits from Alabama that Smart was going after and this will be a big win for GA and a huge loss for the Alabama Crimson Tide. I also have seen on the Tuscaloosa News Report that Mark Richt has offered Kirby Smart and Is still undecided, but I'm about 90% sure He's coming home. Richt has not been in Athens today because of a recruiting trip, but according to David Pollack he as in Pollack was at the Butts-Mehre building in Athens when Kirby Smart was there and he and former Georgia DE Roderick Battle were having a conversation today on twitter about him talking to Smart and saying he thought he was a good fit and an intense guy, and Battle said " intense is always good".

You can go crazy GA fans! congratulations to the bulldog nation.

No comments:

Post a Comment